Our Strategic Planning training programme provides a practical approach to understanding strategic thinking. Strategic planning is a fundamental business management skill: it involves creating a vision for a brighter future and transforming it into a feasible strategic plan. It is also a creative and exciting process that enables you to exceed the limitations of current thinking and opens up wide possibilities for the future.
This strategic planning adopts a process from synchronizing a vision to building an implementation. Throughout the programme, you will apply the process to a particular area of interest in which you wish to apply strategic planning.
This training programme is suitable for all those with strategic planning responsibilities or for those responsible for implementing a strategy handed down from above.
Strategic Planning Learning Outcomes
- Familiarize with strategic planning models
- Understand how to apply strategic planning models in real life
- Identify and understand strategic planning terminology
- Stretching your goals through your strategic plan
- Implement creative problem solving techniques
- Motivate your staff to deliver your strategy
- Create a strategic plan using an adequate template
Recommended for: Managers/Trainers/Planners/Administrators/Directors
Course Duration: Two days
Course Location: USA, UK, France, Tunisia, on-site