- Expert techniques for exerting influence on the actions and attitudes of others
- How-to’s for communicating diplomatically in a variety of tough situations
- Strategies for opening communication to end energy-draining feuding inyour department
- Presentation skills that will make you a standout in meetings
- How to make sure your emails and reports get better results
As a professional, people who have world-class communication skills go further faster in their organizations than those who don’t. The ability to communicate with finesse and diplomacy isn’t a gift that some are born with and the rest of us lack. It’s a skill that can be learned and mastered, just like any other skill. And this training offers the easiest, most effective way to build essential communication skills.
Trainees will learn the powerful techniques, tools and strategies that will make the most significant impact on your effectiveness. It’s a powerful workshop that combines all facets of on-the-job interpersonal communication—from speaking to writing to listening to presenting—and shows you, step by step, how to master them.
- Communicating With Diplomacy and Finesse
- Creating the Image of a Professional, Powerful Communicator
- Listening Skills That Can Double Your Communication Effectiveness
- Communicating With Tact in Difficult Situations—and With Difficult People
- How to Build Rapport, Strengthen Work Relationships and Achieve Respect
- SPECIAL SECTION: Exuding Professionalism in Your Writing—Even Emails!
- Communicating to Persuade and Influence
Recommended for: Employees/All Levels
Course Duration: Two days