This two-daycourse brings the tools and techniques of design thinking to your team. We will help you to analyse your clients and their needs. The outcome of this program is an extensive customer journey for one or multiple personas and a synthesis of the 3 customer problems that prove to be most valuable to solve.
DAY ONE: Understand Your Customer
The Strategic Impact Of Design Thinking
- Why design-driven companies have a strategic advantage
- Customer-centricity vs tech-driven innovation
- Explore tools used by designers
- Understand how to create value for our customers
- How design principles improve success rate of innovation
Learn by Observing Your Customers
- Spy on customers, find out what they do and why they do it
- Observe customers and make 100+ pictures of their natural behaviour
- Map all actions of your customers on a timeline
Detailed Customer Journey
- A thorough understanding of the Design Thinking methodology
- Customer Journey (timeline) with pictures, emails, quotes, actions, etc.
- Several persona (segmentation within the market segment)
DAY TWO: Definition: Problems & Needs
Design Thinking Process: From Needs to First Solutions
- Learn how to categorize user problems
- Estimation of the value of solving these problems
- Visualization of key problems
- In-depth analysis of most valuable problems to solve: What needs to be solved?
What are the limits/requirements of our target group
WHAT IS THE VALUE FOR YOUR COMPANY TO SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS?
- Design brief for 3 most valuable problems/opportunities
- Requirements for the solution
- Reward for your company to solve these problems
Recommended for: All levels
Course Duration: Two days